- Due to the public health crisis, all activities and communications of Pitt Meadows United Church will now be conducted safely through telephone, email, this website, and through online and social media applications such as Face Book and Zoom.
- Bible Reflections will continue online every Tuesday 10 am
- Hearts Ablaze Lenten Series continues on Zoom at 5 pm each Thursday
- Monday to Thursday: Daily Zoom Prayer at noon and 8 pm
- Our minister Rev. Bethan Theunissen will maintian virtual office hours Monday through Thursday from 11:30 am until 2.30 pm – join the meeting on Zoom. Email Bethan <Bethan.firstname.lastname@example.org> for a specific appointment, or anyone can stop by. These are private conversations so there is a waiting room if there is someone ahead of you. If you are on the waiting list because you have joined the meeting, you will be able to talk to Bethan when the conversation with the person before you is done.
Upcoming Educational Events:
- In-person programs are now on hold until further notice, except as mentioned above. We are considering more virtual programs to come, please stay tuned!
- Naramata Centre is still planning summer programs for children, teens, adults, elders in four areas: singing and music, the arts, spiritual nurture, and health and wellbeing. Program information and registration can be found at: https://www.naramatacentresociety.org/programs. Summer weeks registration is now open!
Besides the friendly folks, the peaceful and beautiful environment, the beach, the lovely Chapel, and the warm summer sun, Naramata offers weekly programs including such activities as:
- spiritual nurture
- music and singing
- arts and crafts
- yoga, tai chi
- children’s programs.
Speak to Richard Day if you would like to know more. Plan to come to Naramata Centre next year! You deserve it!