- Newcomers are always welcome!
- World Day of Prayer 2020 Rise! Take Your Mat and Walk!
1 pm, March 6th at St. George Maple Ridge (Anglican)
- Hearts Ablaze! Lenten Series There’s still room for you!
Meeting 6 Thursdays in Lent (March 5, 12, 19, 26 & April 2, 9.) We will join together at 5:30 pm in the Church Hall for a bring-your-own-dishes soup & bun fellowship dinner (Mediterranean diet), then we will share in a reflection time together.
- March 28 9:00 am Garage Sale at the Church Hall
Upcoming Educational Events:
- Inquire about Rev. Bethan Theunissen’s 8 week “Progressive Spirituality Bootcamp” series of learning sessions. Anyone interested can contact her directly by email at email@example.com.
- Caregiver Café at Golden Ears United Church Thursdays, at 1:00 pm. Support, education, information and resources offered to caregivers who are spouses, children, family & friends; in a welcoming and confidential group setting. Contact: Karen Wakita 604-463-9611 (loc 104) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (www.goldenearsunited.ca)
- Naramata Centre offers programs for children, teens, adults, elders in four areas: singing and music, the arts, spiritual nurture, and health and wellbeing. Program information and registration can be found at: https://www.naramatacentresociety.org/programs. Summer weeks registration is now open!
Besides the friendly folks, the peaceful and beautiful environment, the beach, the lovely Chapel, and the warm summer sun, Naramata offers weekly programs including such activities as:
- spiritual nurture
- music and singing
- arts and crafts
- yoga, tai chi
- children’s programs.
Speak to Richard Day if you would like to know more. Plan to come to Naramata Centre next year! You deserve it!