Purpose Statement: We grow in God’s world, by tending our roots and nurturing our branches.
- We seek to be a joyful community of all ages – questioners and believers – who follow Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all people are beloved children of God, we invite the community to encounter both a loving God here in this place and a church that supports them in their faith journey.
- Inspired by the Holy Spirit we seek to live in God’s way and to make a difference wherever we go.
Our vision is that Pitt Meadows United Church will live our life together by:
- Engaging in meaningful expressions of our faith that speaks to today’s issues and helps us to deepen our experience of God, enjoying a variety of music and worship styles. (Worship)
- Welcoming and accepting the diversity of God’s people, sharing faith and inviting people to deepen their relationship with God (Evangelism)
- Living as a multigenerational community that cherishes time spent together, valuing each other’s individuality, and celebrating our common Christ story (Fellowship).
- Helping people to live out their faith through service in God’s world. (Service)
- Providing a variety of opportunities for people at all stages of their faith journey to grow in faith by helping people to explore the Christian story. (Teaching)