Ways to Give to PMUC
Please include your envelope number if you have one.
- Donate online through CanadaHelps: Go to canadahelps.org and search under “Find your Charity”, or copy and paste this link: canadahelps.org/en/charities/pitt-meadows-united-church/
- Pay by cheque: Mail to Pitt Meadows United Church, 12109 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, BC. V3Y 2B6
- Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR): A convenient way to give, where your offering is automatically deducted from your bank account on the 20th of each month. Note – PAR can be cancelled at any time. Use PAR Form or copy and paste this link: https://united-church.ca/sites/default/files/2021-08/par-brochure.pdf
- E-Transfer: Through your bank’s online banking, send to email@example.com. No password is required. Please put your envelope number on the message line.
- Donate Your Car: Donate a Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Pitt Meadows United Church. Free towing is provided in most areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat or motorcycle to Pitt Meadows United Church through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction (depending on its condition, age and location). Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Pitt Meadows United Church to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, you will receive a tax receipt and we will put your gift to good use. Please click here to donate a vehicle.